Monday, March 15, 2010

Santa Clarita, lawl

So, I'm in Santa Clarita, home of Calarts. (Okay, technically it's VALENCIA that's home to Calarts, but Valenica is in the Santa Clarita valley and yeah.... shuhddup.... -._.-)

Anyways, I'm in the general vicinity of Calarts, and in fact, I visited it today. I just parked and walked, just to kind of take in the campus and stuff.

And HOLLY SHEET if it wasn't overwhelming and intimidating as FACK!!

(XD I was initially gonna swear outright, but when I wrote "holly" instead of "holy" it just fell into place. Plus, I like writing "fack." It makes me think of Angela Mellick.)

But yeah. Aside from the really skinny pretty graceful dancers prancing around (I'm a short chubby Hobbit with less foothair and more facial blemishes), the big empty confusing hallways and staircases, and the complete inability to find the admissions office without asking someone (I'm really, really, really, petrifically shy), um, I thought it was, well, AWESOME!! But like I said, intimidating.... and overwhelming.... by the end, I just wanted to run away and hide in a ball in the darkness and mutter "I'm not worthy... I'm not worthy...." between wheezing panic attacks.... cuz that's how I roll.

At one point, I found the animation department, and walked through it, looking at the artwork on the walls with total and complete awe.

I want to be there. I want to be there so bad. PLEASE let me be there.... PLEEEEEEEEASE!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment