Monday, March 1, 2010

This is my art blog now!

Hokay, so, I'm turning this into just an art blog... I think... XD I've ended up with SO MANY FRICKEN BLOGS I don't even know how it happened....

I mean... be honest to me... should I have just a "This is my life blog and I'll include art in it", or should I have a "This is just my art blog and stuff" ???

I really. don't. know.

...but I'm leaning towards the first.

This one is a blank slate. It's on blogger already. It has two entries and already has a distinct theme. No one has to read my depresso posts, or my epic poem (not really a poem) that I sent to Wil Wheaton, or any of that stuff. This could just be me.

So... I'll try it out awhile. See what happens.

(My abandoned wordpress blog will be so jealous.... Sorry sad wordpress blog!!)

So let's see how this goes... Next post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment