Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Introductions All Around!

For the last, uhhh... probably half a year, I've been totally, completely, and utterly sucked into interior design and decorating blogs, and have had my nose glued to HGTV like no other channels exist (Okay, one other channel exists -- Cartoon Network is one channel down, so it's easy to flip through if I've already seen that episode of House Hunters :P).

I loved watching all my favorite bloggers (of whom I'll list later) talk about their latest thrift store finds, how they changed the look of this or made that, how they put up these and how they pulled that off. I never thought I could get away doing it myself. (I make so many blogs, it's kinda disgusting).

Well, I've decided to give it a shot! Tune in for my next post! (It'll be like 20 minutes :P)

So, some stuff about me! My name is Megan! (Hi! *waves*). I'm 21, still in college as a painting student, still living mostly off my parent's money, and I'm just beginning to discover my own taste in decor.

Should I be writing an essay or studying for finals right now? YOU BET! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment